Organisations within Richmond Upon Thames
- Ethnic Minorities Advocacy Group (EMAG) - EMAG, the Ethnic Minorities Advocacy Group, is an independent voluntary organisation working for equality and fairness in the Black and Ethnic Minority communities living and working in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. Please Click Here.
- Other BME Organisations - Please also see the list of services for BME communities for those organisations that do not have information available on the Internet. To Download Please Click Here
- Directory of Mental Health Services in Richmond - An overview of current Mental Health services available in Richmond complied by Still Building Bridges. To Download Please Click Here.
- InfoRich - InfoRich is a searchable database containing details of over 1,800 organisations that are active within Richmond. Please Click Here.
- BME Service Directory Kingston & Surrounding Areas - An overview of BME services and organisations that are active within Kingston and it's surrounding areas. To Download Please Click Here.
London & National Organisations
Policy & Networks:
- Delivering Race Equality Programme - The Delivering Race Equality in Mental Healthcare Programme was formed in 2005. This innovative programme is a five year plan established to improve access, outcomes and experiences for people with mental health needs. Please Click Here.
- Diverse Minds - In 1993 Mind published a policy on Black and Minority Ethnic mental health which highlighted major concerns about the impact of racism on people's lives, on their mental health and on the services they receive, which initiated Diverse Minds as an entity within National Mind. Please Click Here.
Refugees & Asylum Seekers:
- Asylum Aid - Asylum Aid provide legal representation to asylum-seekers. By combining expert legal advice work with campaigning activities, Asylum Aid responds to asylum-seekers' immediate legal needs and addresses the underlying causes of the difficulties they encounter during the asylum process. Please Click Here.
- Refugee Council - The Refugee Council is the largest organisation in the UK working with asylum seekers and refugees. We not only give direct help and support, but also work with asylum seekers and refugees to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed. Please Click Here.
Specific Minority Groups and Mental Health:
Download a PDF version
To save the PDF to your computer: PC users select the link and right-click the mouse, select link target. Mac users click the link.