Policies and Procedures Introduction
Richmond Borough Mind incorporates and fully supports the Mind Quality management system which was initiated in 2001 and reviewed in 2009, and to which we adhere. As part of ensuring a commitment to quality in organisational standards we have developed a number of policies, practices and procedures on key areas. We constantly implement a cycle and culture of continuous improvement and learning. The person who ensures that the organisation adheres to and develops our work in line with Mind's quality standards is our chief executive.
Having policies and procedures which are open to scrutiny, available and are regularly reviewed is important for Richmond Borough Mind’s dealings with its partners, service users, staff and all those involved with the organisation. For that reason we are delighted to be able to place our active policies and procedures on our Website. Policies are regularly updated, usually every two to three years.
Select a title to view or download the procedure of interest. If you are not able to view documents in PDF format, select here to download Adobe PDF Reader.
Download a PDF version
To save the PDF to your computer: PC users select the link and right-click the mouse, select link target. Mac users click the link.
- RB Mind Accident Policy
- RB Mind Appraisal Policy
- RB Mind Complaints Procedure
- RB Mind Data Protection Policy
- RB Mind Disciplinary Procedure
- RB Mind Disclosure of Information
- RB Mind Environmental Policy
- RB Mind Equal Opportunity Policy
- RB Mind Exit Interview Procedure
- RB Mind Food Hygiene Policy
- RB Mind Grievance Policy
- RB Mind Harassment and Nuisance Policy
- RB Mind Health & Safety Policy
- RB Mind Incident Policy & Procedure
- RB Mind Management Of Violence and Aggression Policy
- RB Mind Recruitment Code of Practise
- RB Mind Redundancy Policy
- RB Mind Sickness & Absence Policy
- RB Mind Supervision Policy
- RB Mind Usage of Internet and Email Policy
- RB Mind Vulnerable Adults Policy
- RB Mind Working From Home Policy
- RB Mind Volunteer Policy