This role involves helping the Finance team maintain accurate and timely financial accounts and reports, using accounting software and assisting in Spreadsheet development. Training, support and ongoing supervision is provided.
Hours: Two to four hours a week, as required.
Based at: For the foreseeable future working from home but the usual office address is: Richmond Borough Mind Support Office, UK House, 82 Heath Road, Twickenham, TW1 4BW.
Duties can include:
Keeping the Sage accounting software up to date with transactions including:
- Accounts payable and receivable duties including: set up of new suppliers and customer accounts, invoice entry, payment entry and allocation to projects.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries.
- Entering petty cash transactions, bank transfers/transactions, and bank reconciliations.
- Updating spreadsheets.
- Filing & helping office staff respond to telephone calls and queries.
- Updating management accounts and budget setting files for MS Excel developments.
You can download the role description here.
Completed applications and any enquiries should be sent to our Volunteer Co-ordinator at [email protected]
For more information on what is involved in being a Richmond Borough Mind volunteer, please check out our Volunteering page.
Back to volunteer vacancies.