Mental Health Worker (Assertive Outreach)
Salary: £25,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term contract to 31/03/23, with extension subject to funding
RB Mind is looking for a mental health worker who has experience in working with clients who need support around their mental health through assertive outreach.
This role will entail providing support to service users who are experiencing difficulties with their mental and emotional health. You will carry a small caseload and provide intensive person-centred support to individuals. You will be providing support to those with complex mental health needs including those living with addictions and those affected by homelessness. Your role will include accepting referrals from agencies as well as self-referrals.
You will have experience of working with people with mental health and/or substance misuse issues and will have an understanding of the implications of legislation and diagnosis of mental health within a substance misuse setting.
Benefits of working for RB Mind:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays per year, increasing by 1 day per full year of service (up to a maximum of 30 days) [pro rata].
- Bonus 1 day of annual leave per year over the festive period (subject to Trustee approval) [pro rata]
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) including free counselling sessions and a wellbeing app
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Staff away days and socials
- Access to shared resources and training opportunities via Mind Federated Network
Richmond Borough Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly individuals with lived experience of mental health problems.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a standard DBS.
Please complete the application form and equality monitoring form and email to [email protected] or by post to:
CONFIDENTIAL Recruitment, RB Mind, UK House, 82 Heath Road, Twickenham, TW1 4BW.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 22nd August 2022.
Interview date: TBC
Interested in volunteering with us? check out our Volunteer vacancies.