We value the thoughts and opinions of those who use our services. As an Engagement Champion you will be working alongside our services to ensure that the voice of all service users are heard by arranging and delivering involvement opportunities, such as workshops and questionnaires.
Within the role you will work alongside our staff and projects to advise on and support the delivery of events and activities to collect feedback with the aim of making changes and improving services.
Hours: 2-3 hours a week – flexible.
Based at: Currently remotely via phone, email and online meetings.
- To work alongside the Peer Services and Engagement Officer to ensure active service user participation in all aspects of work, including design, implementation and monitoring of activities;
- To design questionnaires to gain feedback from those accessing RB Mind services and from those currently not accessing our services;
- To contact service users to find out if they are still wanting to engage with RB Mind;
- To find out and listen to the voice of service users focusing on how RB Mind is currently running and feedback any comments you receive with the aim to improve support within the organisation;
- To work alongside the Peer Services and Engagement Officer to arrange consultation (feedback) events with local organisations.
You can download the role description here.
Completed applications should be sent to Sophie Hudson at [email protected]
For more information on what is involved in being a Richmond Borough Mind volunteer, please check out our Volunteering page.
Back to volunteer vacancies.