This role involves providing valuable support to RB Mind’s helpline.
Hours: Flexible / operating hours across 7 days per week including evenings.
Based at: Home working in the first instance. Usual address: UK House, 82 Heath Rd, Twickenham, TW1 4BW. Phone provided, and confidential space required when working from home.
Duties can include:
- To answer and respond to telephone and email queries made to the helpline, giving emotional support and giving information including signposting to other local services
- To check or update Excel spreadsheets and enter data into our online database (training will be provided)
- Filing, document shredding and other tasks as relevant to the role
- Organising information booklets and making a note of ones that need to be restocked
- To research local organisations’ provisions and update our resource library for signposting
- To scan confidential documents and save appropriately
You can download the role description here.
Completed applications and any enquiries should be sent to our Volunteer Co-ordinator at [email protected]
For more information on what is involved in being a Richmond Borough Mind volunteer, please check out our Volunteering page.
Back to volunteer vacancies.