32 Hampton Road, Twickenham, TW2 5QB
020 8948 7652
Wellbeing Centre Lead
Nearest train station: Strawberry Hill
Bus Route: 290, R70, 281, 267
Groups and Sessions
Please read our Groups And Sessions Leaflet to find out about all the new groups available and the days and times of the sessions.
Wellbeing Centre Overview
RB Mind’s Wellbeing Centre (WBC) is a referral only service. All referrals are under the care of South West London & St Georges NHS Trust secondary mental health care, or, in some cases, specialist primary mental health care from Richmond Wellbeing Primary Care Liaison (PCL).
The WBC provides a safe and supportive environment for people experiencing difficulties with their mental health. The centre offers a range of physical, educational, creative and social activities to promote positive mental wellbeing, as well as opportunities for individuals to receive structured one to one support and Recovery STAR meetings.
The Wellbeing Centre is open from 11am to 4pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and is based at 32 Hampton Road, Twickenham, TW2 5QB. On these days we run several activities and groups including: recovery, art therapy, creative writing, nutrition, gardening, exercise (Thai-Chi) and relaxation groups, as well as offering practical day-to-day help. Users of the service take an active role in the running and design of the centre and can contribute though volunteering, attending regular centre meetings and forums.
“Everyone has mental health. We believe that together we can make recovery real for everyone”
Our aims are:
- To equip people to manage, cope with, and improve their own mental health by receiving information, advice and guidance as to how to look after themselves
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of mental health problems