Psychotherapy and Counselling Administrator Volunteers
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop their experience within administration or gain knowledge around how a counselling service is operated. You will gain hands on experience of administrative functions within a long established service which has around 30 volunteer counsellors and supports over 80 active clients across our regular and low-cost therapy options. Richmond Borough Mind provides a wide range of professional short and longer term therapies to people across the borough and beyond.
Tuesdays 9.00am to 3.30pm or 3.00pm to 9.30pm
Wednesdays 9.00am to 3.30pm or 3.00pm to 9.30pm
Thursdays 9.00am to 1.00pm
A minimum of one regular shift per week is required
Duration: a minimum commitment of 12 months is required
Based at: Richmond Borough Mind, 1st Floor, UK House, 82 Heath Road, Twickenham, TW1 4BW; Maddison Clinic, 140 Church Road, TW11 8QL, Teddington; and/or other locations within the Borough of Richmond as required
Duties can include:
- Assisting with administrative processes and reception functions including checking voicemail messages, dealing with enquiries, referrals, clients’ appointments, and updating client records
- Supporting the recruitment and induction process of new therapists
- Handling room bookings and liaising with external venues
- Note taking at team meetings
- Data collection and entry
- Promoting and publicising the service.
You can download the role description here.
Completed application forms should be sent to [email protected]
For more information on what is involved in being a Richmond Borough Mind volunteer, please check out our Volunteering page.
Back to volunteer vacancies.