Attend one of our events
RB Mind holds a number of fundraising events throughout the year that we would love you to join us at. Each promise to be enjoyable and are open to all. At the moment we don’t have any planned events but please check again soon.
Take part in one of our challenge events
RB Mind organises a number of our own fundraising challenge events that you can take part in. At the moment we have some amazing opportunities for you to take part in while raising money for a great cause! These include Overseas Challenges, Treks, Cycles, Skydiving and more! And all you have to do is raise the minimum sponsorship level and you can take part in these events for free!
If you are interested please contact RB Mind on [email protected].
Why not take part in a fundraising event of your own choice? There are so many options to choose from whatever your ability. Why not take part in a local 5K, get a group together to tackle a bike ride through the Surrey hills, or how about a walking marathon along the Thames?
There are loads of events you can join up to and fundraise for RB Mind. All of these events are run externally and are open to everyone, but you can join as an individual and set up your own fundraising page on Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving to raise money for RB Mind. Just make sure you keep it local and set up your fundraising page for Richmond Borough Mind.
Organise your own event
We love to hear your suggestions for your own events, however big or small, common or unique! Whatever you decide RB Mind will be on hand throughout to offer support.
- Think of something you would like to do. This could range from taking part in a sponsored running event or walk, organising a coffee and cake morning, or giving up chocolate for a month.
- Once you have decided how you would like to fundraise set up a fundraising page on Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving. Alternatively if you prefer to ask people in person you can make your own paper sponsorship forms.
- Promote that you’re fundraising for RB Mind! Let all your family, friends and colleagues know what you are doing, how they can be involved and how they can donate. Don’t forget people want to know a bit about what they are donating to as well as what you are doing. If you are organising an event you can download RB Mind’s fundraising poster here so you can advertise your event.
- If you are trying to reach a fundraising target or total and are struggling do not panic! There are a number of ways you can get there. Why not hold a one off quiz night, make lunch for your co-workers and ask them to donate what they would normally spend at lunch, or if you are taking place in a run or cycle you could conduct a sweepstake asking people to bet on how long it will take you to finish.
- If you have a particular skill, item or gift that you think RB Mind could use for fundraising let us know! Maybe you are a personal trainer who can offer their services for an auction, maybe you have previously worked as a quiz master, or maybe you work in a venue that can offer reduced price room hire. Whatever your talent or gift we would love to hear from you.
To get in touch with us please email: [email protected].
Past fundraising events
To read about previous RB Mind fundraising events please click here.