RB Mind is always keen to build relationships with corporate partners that will be of benefit to both of us. Partnerships can include Charity of the Year schemes, team fundraising and volunteering initiatives, and pro bono work. There are many benefits to supporting RB Mind, and in return you will be able to work with a successful charity that is committed to supporting people in the local community suffering from mental health conditions and their carers. Benefits include:
- A charity partnership or contribution shows your local community that you are committed to supporting a local charity and that you are keen to be involved in giving something back
- Supporting RB Mind shows the community that you are keen to support those suffering from mental health problems and you are prepared to tackle the stigma and discrimination that so often surrounds mental health problems
- Supporting a mental health charity shows your employees that you take mental health seriously and will not shy away from mental health issues. 1 in 4 will experience mental health problems and mental ill health is one of the most common reasons employees take time off sick.
- Staff volunteering days and events can be great teambuilding activities and give staff the opportunity to use their skills to help others
- Offering your staff the opportunity to be involved in sponsored events and challenges gives them the opportunity to be involved in a once in a lifetime experience
- RB Mind can provide taster sessions for mental health awareness training to support you and your staff
Whatever the size of your business we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for a long-standing partnership or have the idea for a one-off event, please contact us and we will be pleased to explore how we could work together. Please contact [email protected]