This role involves providing valuable administrative support to our Volunteering Team.
Hours: Flexible / 3 to 4 hours per week during office hours
Based at: Home working initially. Usual office address Richmond Borough Mind, 1st Floor, UK House, 82 Heath Road,
Twickenham, TW1 4BW.
Duties can include:
- To answer and respond to telephone and email queries
- To meet and greet visitors and assist accordingly
- To check or update Excel spreadsheets and enter data into our online database
- To photocopy or print papers ready for meetings and help with mailings
- Filing, document shredding and other tasks as relevant to the role
- Organising information booklets and making a note of ones that need to be restocked
You can download the role description here.
Completed applications and any enquiries should be sent to our Volunteer Co-ordinator at [email protected]
For more information on what is involved in being a Richmond Borough Mind volunteer, please check out our Volunteering page.
Back to volunteer vacancies.