Meeting others in a similar situation can feel like a breath of fresh air. Our support groups offer the opportunity to swap stories, off load and meet other carers who understand exactly what you are going through and can support you in a confidential space.
Those registered with Carers in Mind can attend:
- Daytime Support Group – First Tuesday of every month: 2 – 3.30pm
Support group during the day for all carers and parents. Attend on Zoom or at 32 Hampton Rd.
- Partners Support Group – Second Wednesday of every month: 6.30 – 8pm
This group is for people caring for their partner. Attend on Zoom or at 32 Hampton Rd.
- Twickenham Support Group – Third Monday of every month: 6.30 – 8pm
Evening group for all carers and parents. Attend on Zoom or at 32 Hampton Rd.
- East Sheen Support Group – Third Wednesday of every month: 7 – 9pm
Evening group for all carers and parents. Attend on Zoom or at St Mary the Virgin, Mortlake.
- Caring for Psychosis Support Group – bi-monthly
Support group for carers who are supporting someone with psychosis or experiencing delusions.
Let us know you’re coming along by emailing [email protected] or call us on 020 8940 7384.