Supporting a loved one may come with some very unique challenges. We are here to help you navigate these by providing 1-to-1 support with one of our experienced support workers.
What can I expect?
- An initial phone call to introduce you to our service and explore how we can support you
- A 1-hour 1-to-1 meeting, face to face or online, providing:
- Confidential listening support – time to be heard, to reflect and identify your current concerns, and receive emotional support
- Guidance and information – signposting to resources, services and tools that will empower you to make informed decisions
- Together we’ll develop an action plan to support you and your loved one going forward
- A follow up meeting to check in, review and adapt support as necessary and ensure you have the tools you need