Is this service for me?
This service is for adult residents of Richmond and Kingston in mental health crisis, or at risk of moving into mental health crisis.
What do we mean by crisis?
Having a mental health crisis can mean different things to different people, but can include:
- Thinking about suicide or acting on suicidal thoughts
- Having an episode of psychosis (where you might experience or believe things that others do not)
- Doing something that could put yourself or other people at risk
What can I expect?
Our Journey Recovery Hubs provide out-of-hours support to reduce immediate crisis and to safety plan for those living with mental health problems. We aim to prevent escalation, reduce isolation, increase independence and self-management and improve wellbeing by drawing on strengths, resilience, and coping mechanisms.
How do I access this service?
Who we support
Adult residents of Richmond, Kingston, Merton, Sutton and Wandsworth. If you live outside of these area we can offer brief support and signposting to appropriate local services for you.
There are some people we are unable to support:
- Adults with dementia
- Children or adolescents
- People exhibiting violent or aggressive behaviour
- People under the influence of drugs/ alcohol