Our vision is of a society where people who experience mental health issues and their carers enjoy a good quality of life within their local communities.
- We promote good mental health for everybody and campaign for positive change.
- We provide high quality services, information and support.
- We focus on recovery to promote independence, support people to help themselves and help people realise their potential.
- Kind and People focussed – we listen and treat people as individuals; we act with respect and kindness
- Open – we reach out to anyone who needs us and are transparent in our dealings
- Independent – we speak out fearlessly and won’t give up
- Collaborative/Together – we are stronger in partnership
- Respected and respectful – we have regard for the feelings and rights of others; we are recognised for the work we do